Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder
- This Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder’s large circular landing area can accommodate several birds at once
- Ability to choose different seed and seed blends
- A variety of birds will feed from this bird feeder
- Has a very large 17-inch diameter squirrel-proof baffle
- Works as both a hanging bird feeder and a pole-mounted bird feeder
- Constructed out of recycled plastic
- Recommended for outdoor use
- Measures 13 inches high by 17 inches wide by 13 inches deep
- Large capacity gallon bucket means fewer trips to refill
- Capacity: 5 1/2 quarts, 9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.25-inch dia. reservoir, 17-inch dome, 17.5 inches H
- Lifetime warranty against squirrel damage
There’s nothing like it anywhere! Ten or more songbirds can gather at once on this circular, full-view patio. Even cardinals, who are a bit shy about landing on narrow spots are eager to land on this popular standing-room-only platform. This original Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder is famous for its dramatic good looks, squirrel-proof 17-inch dome, and large capacity. With its generous 5 1/2 quart capacity bucket, you will spend less time filling your bird feeder and more time enjoying the birds visit your backyard and watching them feed. Opens onto a wide tray that provides birds with a comfortable place to feed but keeps squirrels out. Clear-view, easy-flow seed dispensing. Revolutionary tray design.
Birds that like to use this style of bird feeder includes Blackbirds, Bluebirds, Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Goldfinches, Grosbeaks, Juncos, Kinglets, Siskins, Sparrows, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers, Wrens, Redpolls and Nuthatches and many others.
Different types of seeds and seed blends can be used in this bird feeder. Some include safflower seed, mixed seed, sunflower seed, cracked corn, peanut chunks and sunflower kernels.
We also offer a variety of this Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder. The Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder with Dividers offers allows you to use different types of seed at once allowing for a large variety of birds to visit your yard to feed.