Mandarin Bird Feeder With Dividers New Arch Ports
- This bird feeder’s large circular landing area can accommodate several birds at once
- Comes with a four-section divider for providing a variety of seed
- Has a very large 17-inch diameter squirrel-proof baffle
- Feed Capacity: Holds up to 1.5 gallons of bird seed
- Hanging Kit with Rubber Water Guard
- 17″ Dome and Large Capacity
- Mounting: Hang or Pole Mount
- Material Resin
- Feeding Ports: 4 Ports with Perch
- Lifetime Warranty Against Squirrel Damage
This Mandarin Bird Feeder With Dividers New Arch Ports is similar to the Mandarin Sky Cafe Bird Feeder with Dividers model AR362 however, this feeder comes with individual feeder ports to each compartment. Offering four gourmet seed compartments instead of one as with the Mandarin Sky Cafe model AR360, this feeder allows you to use different types of seed at the same time to attract a variety of birds. The Mandarin Bird Feeder With Dividers New Arch Ports is perfect for feeding the birds and not the squirrels! The original Mandarin squirrel-proof bird feeder is famous for its dramatic good looks, squirrel-proof 17″ dome, and large capacity. Its seed ports are designed for the “peck & pull” activity of desirable songbirds. This form of seed management significantly reduces seed loss.
The medium-length perches on this Sky Cafe model discourage visits by larger birds. With its generous 5 1/2 quart capacity bucket, you will spend less time filling your bird feeder and more time enjoying the birds visit your backyard and watching them feed. The Mandarin Bird Feeder With Dividers New Arch Ports includes a lifetime warranty against squirrel damage. Also included is a hanging kit with rubber water guard. This bird feeder can be either hung our mounted on a pole.
Birds that like to use this style of bird feeder includes Chickadees, Finches, Goldfinches, Grosbeaks, Juncos, Kinglets, Siskins, Sparrows, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers, Wrens, Redpolls and Nuthatches.
Different types of seeds and seed blends can be used in this bird feeder. Some include safflower seed, mixed seed, sunflower seed, cracked corn, peanut chunks and sunflower kernels.