Wooden Hanging Bluebird Feeder
- This bluebird feeder can also be used for other medium-sized birds such as Orioles, Chickadees, Nuthatches and more
- This Hanging Bluebird Feeder by Songbird Essentials is constructed with long-lasting red cedar wood
- Mount Type: Hanging
- Easy-Refill using side access
- Color: Brown
- Feed Capacity: 1 Pound
- Product Type: Hopper Bird Feeder, Mealworm Feeder, Squirrel Resistant Bird Feeder
Hanging Bluebird Feeder Dimensions:
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 12 inches
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 17 inches
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 9.5 inches
- Overall Product Weight: 3.87 pounds
The Hanging Bluebird Feeder is a great way to offer mealworms to bluebirds. Place a single layer of mealworms, roasted mealworms, or bluebird nuggets on the floor of the feeder. Bluebirds feed inside the feeder by entering from either end of the feeder. The hanging bluebird feeder is designed to keep out larger more aggressive birds. This Hanging Bluebird Feeder is constructed with long-lasting rough red cedar wood. Although the sides to these feeders are enclosed, it does allow for side access in order to easily fill with the type of feed you choose. The entrance holes on the ends of this bluebird feeder each measure 1.5 inches.
The Hanging Bluebird Feeder can also be used for other mealworm eaters like Black-capped Chickadees and White-breasted Nuthatches. You may also use this as an Oriole feeder by adding fruit or jelly. Another benefit of this bird feeder is that it is squirrel resistant.
Songbird Essentials specializes in unique patented products that help consumers attract the beautiful songbirds they love to their homes or office grounds. Whether it is attracting Cardinals, Goldfinches, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Orioles or your very own favorite bird; we offer products that have been proven to help you attract the desired songbird. Many of these products have been recommended, designed, and tested by backyard birding enthusiasts.