- Attracts blackbirds, bluebirds, cardinals, doves, finches, flickers, jays, juncos, mockingbirds
- Also orioles, redpolls, robins, siskins, sparrows, starlings, thrushes, woodpeckers, wrens, and others
- Distance between dome and feeder tray is fully adjustable; 10-inches dome protects feeder tray from squirrels, undesirable birds, and the elements
- Quick and easy cleaning and filling; includes hanging rods
- Measures 11 by 10 by 4 inches
The Seed Saver birdfeeder from Droll Yankees uses an adjustable umbrella-like dome to keeps big birds from looting the seed and fruit intended for smaller ones. The dome has the added benefit of protecting small birds from the weather while they feed. Though the Seed Saver features a stout brass rod for hanging, it can also be pole-mounted. Simple to assemble and easy to clean, it holds three cups of suet, seed, fruit, or mealworms.