Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeder with Copper Roof
- The Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeders with Copper Roof holds one standard size suet or seed cage.
- Copper Rooftop helps to keep suet protected from various types of weather.
- The Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeders with Copper Roof is great for feeding clingers year-round.
- This suet cage bird feeder is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Assembled dimensions are 3.75 inches x 6.75 inches x 11.00 inches
The Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeder with Copper Electroplated Roof is perfect for the little feet of clingers, like woodpeckers and chickadees. As long as you continue to refill the cage bird feeder with suet, birds will remember your bird feeder and continue to visit your yard all year long. That is why a sturdy bird feeder like the durable Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeder with Copper Electroplated Roof is a great long-term investment in your garden. The roof is electroplated in copper which adds a little flair to the feeder. The roof also will help protect the suet cake from inclement weather. The Deluxe Suet Cage Bird Feeders with Copper Electroplated Roof is also easy to lift off, making cleaning and disinfecting a snap. The suet cage bird feeder holds one standard-sized suet cake. Suet cakes are to be purchased separately. The Deluxe Suet Cage with Copper Electroplated Roof assembled dimensions are 3.75D x 6.75W x 11.00H.
Common birds that eat suet are downy, hairy, red-bellied, and pileated woodpeckers. Chickadees, northern flickers, nuthatches, and starlings are also avid suet eaters. Suet can be highly attractive to bird feeder pests such as mice, raccoons, and squirrels. Feeders should be positioned carefully so these pests cannot access the suet. Suet cage bird feeders may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. To keep suet from spoiling, place it in a shaded, cool area.