Copper Roof Metal Suet and Seed Log Bird Feeder
- Grid, cylinder style bird feeder holds suet or seed logs
- Rectangular openings allow birds to reach the food
- Generous, copper colored, steel roof adds style
- Scalloped edge on the roof mimics a flower
- The Copper Roof Metal Suet and Seed Log Bird Feeder may be hung with its top loop
- Baffle is not included
- Assembled Dimensions 8 inches x 8 inches x 11.75 inches.
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer: Songbird Essentials
The Copper Roof Suet Log Feeder’s wire cage allows for multiple birds to feed at the same time. This metal suet bird feeder holds suet cakes or seed logs. The Copper Roof Metal Suet and Seed Log Bird Feeder arrives ready to hang, easy to fill and clean. The weather durable metal construction of this Copper Roof Metal Suet and Seed Log Bird Feeder which will allow you to use this feeder year round. This caged suet bird feeder is not squirrel-proof. The suet cage bird feeder holds one standard-sized suet cake or one seed log depending on the size. Suet cakes and seed logs are not included and are to be purchased separately.
Common birds that eat suet are downy, hairy, red-bellied, and pileated woodpeckers. Chickadees, northern flickers, nuthatches, and starlings are also avid suet eaters. Suet can be highly attractive to bird feeder pests such as mice, raccoons, and squirrels. Feeders should be positioned carefully so these pests cannot access the suet. Suet cage bird feeders may be hung from branches, tree trunks, or hooks. To keep suet from spoiling, place it in a shaded, cool area.