Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders
- Adjustable cover measuring 14-3/4″ protects the bird seed from different types of weather and allows for management of desired bird size you want to attract
- Adjusting the cover is easy – simply loosen the fastener and lower or raise the feeder cover.
- Drainage holes in the 13-inch feeder tray prevent water from collecting allowing the food to remain fresh
- Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders can be pole mounted
- The UV-stabilized polycarbonate feeder tray and cover will not yellow with age and are durable
- Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders allow for food versatility allowing you to offer seed, mealworms, fruit or suet
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders are a popular fly-though bird feeder which is perfect for attracting ground-feeding birds such as Cardinals.
Dirty bird feeders can easily spread disease. Please be sure to keep your feeder clean! Soak all parts in an equal parts solution of white vinegar and water. Use a gentle Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders can be used to feed birds which include as Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and many more.
Versatile Feeders such as the Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders that offer different types of food for wild birds to feed on allows for a variety of birds to that feeder. You might want to consider changing the food you offer throughout the year to see which birds you can attract to your yard. Some food suggestions for your Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders are suet balls, sunflower seed, Nyjer seed, fresh fruit, mealworms, safflower seed, white proso millet and premium seed mixes.
To see the Droll Yankees Covered Platform Bird Feeders in action, watch this video here.